Monday, January 21, 2019

Famous Last Words: A Hectic First Week

Boy I thought syllabus week was supposed to be a relaxing, simple week. Go to class for the first time, see your buddies, and maybe start a lecture or too. Not for me this time! On just the second day of the week I think I dropped two classes and then picked up two different ones. That one day was enough stress and planning for the next few weeks. No more please! This all stems from me hopefully getting to go to Arezzo in the summer and take some microbiology classes there. But being enrolled in one of those classes for this semester definitely threw a wrench into things so finding a way to move things around was a pain. Let's cross our fingers for it to all work out and with Italy on the horizon!

But this class has gone splendidly. I got my first week of assignments done early and now am working on a little extra credit :) which means I also got the second week done too. The readings weren't too bad because I understood all the stories and they were interesting and a little bit funny. My writing from the stories may not have been great but I am looking forward to seeing how I could make it easier to write and write better. My other classes haven't really started up yet with the exception of those Chapter 1 lectures, "what is (insert subject matter here)/how do we study it?" This next week will start off pretty nice because of MLK day, so maybe I can get ahead a little bit more in our class.


Me, as arrows traveling from place to place, fixing my schedule

No comments:

Post a Comment