Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Tech Tips: Canvas Gradebook

The Canvas gradebook has always been something that I have a love-hate relationship with. On the one hand, I like how simple and accessible it can be to look at your grades, which was not as true of high school. However, because a good amount of professors have not jumped on the wagon for Canvas or their grading system just doesn't fit with Canvas, using gradebook can be more of a hindrance.

For this class, I think that it is helpful when using the Weekly Totals at the bottom of the page. I had never tried out the sorting options before, while they can be useful, I am okay with scrolling really fast and sticking with the status quo. Maybe it gives me motivation by seeing all that I have already done which gives me the boost I need.




The traditional gradebook of elementary school, it made no sense

No comments:

Post a Comment