Monday, February 11, 2019

Tech Tip:Kindle Overview

I used Kindle way back in the early days before it turned it a tablet like the Kindle Fire. The easy access and screen without sun glare were the biggest selling points that I can remember. Audible was then pushed heavily a little bit after the Kindle was introduced as Amazon had bought the company. So I have actually used both methods to read books. But most recently I found a new method of Kindle when I was trying to setup how I was going to read the Ramayana. There happens to be a Kindle app for Windows 10 computers which you can download off of the Kindle website. This allows you to download the books straight onto the computer so that you don't need internet like you would when using the browser based app. I usually use my phone though but would love to get my hands on the actual device again at some point.


Gen 2 Amazon Kindle (I had this)

No comments:

Post a Comment