Monday, March 4, 2019

Week 8 Reading and Writing

In the beginning of the semester I didn't think that I would fare all too well with the reading and writing. I have managed to slightly change my mind. The reading went really well even though I am not the best or quickest reader out there. I think it was because I actually started to like the readings. If they were just some bland topics, it would have been the end of me. However, I really got into the Mahabharata at some points were I was just reading a story for fun. I got physically mad when Yudhistira kept losing at the dice game, I mean come on man. Stop being dumb. It was like yelling at the character in a horror movie so that they don't go in the dark house. 

Writing was my other concern and it has gone okay so far. The assignments for storytelling usually take me a little longer than those for other people, but I get them done. I also feel like they don't completely suck, which I am proud of. The website introduction and story are the ones that are my favorite because I easily put the most time into them. It's also really cool to read about these characters (the comic books really make this enjoyable). My blog is also gonna get some aesthetic changes soon, but those are for the tech tips. 



This was definitely my favorite picture by far from my Sita Sings the Blues Part 1 post.
(Image created with imgflip)


No comments:

Post a Comment