Monday, March 4, 2019

Week 8 Progress

My progress has been pretty steady so far. I started early and was a week ahead for about two weeks until I realized that I needed the deadlines to give me the drive to finish, hehe. Now I am on pace with the class and usually do okay with the assignments during the week, but could do better with the weekend ones. Because I have those extra days, it's just more time for me to procrastinate away.

I don't think I fit to my old schedule from the beginning because I usually do the same thing each week now. Start on Monday with the first reading, then Tuesday is the second, and so on until Sunday is a free day, unless I procrastinate. I really want to work on finishing up my project posts earlier so that the feedback came come back a little quicker.



Shia LaBeouf telling you to just do it

No comments:

Post a Comment