Monday, March 4, 2019

Week 8 Comments and Feedback

The comments are hit or miss for me from everyone else. Sometimes the comments have a healthy amount of criticism and sometimes they are just way to nice on me. Obviously the nice ones just feel really good to read but probably don't give as much to improving the writing as the "means" ones. But I don't really like those either because at some point you want to feel like you're doing okay. I guess a mix of both criticism and praise would be best for my progress and morale. I hope that I do an okay job of providing this balance and I try not to be too hard or soft on someone. Using the WWW method helps me to give this balance as you can be wow'ed but also suggest something in the same comment. 

You can really see someone's personality if you wade through enough of their posts and if you were to see what they have commented. The introduction really hits the big points but you can only get the nuances from their stories. I want to keep giving comments with a healthy mix of criticism and praise so that people can get new ideas in case they are looking for some. I know that I got some cool ideas from other people's storybooks this weekend that I might use to help write my stories. 



Okay so I just really liked this cat when I was scrolling through the images. I guess I might also be surprised when seeing super good feedback. But the real reason is that this is a good lookin' kitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment